The Buckhorn BF Series Fixed-Wall Bulk Containers are made from FDA approved materials, come standard in white and have solid, seamless fixed walls, making them ideal for a variety of applications including food processing, seafood handling, small parts or finished goods storage or transportation.
Because they are watertight, they have been a favorite fish tote for seafood processing operations for years.
Available in two sizes 48"x44" and 42"x29", which is designed for air freight and is ideal for rapid handling and efficient cubing of air cargo holds. They're just the right size bulk containers for storing or conveying small batches of material or parts.
Optional lids feature a smooth, slightly domed top, which sheds water easily.
- One-piece seamless construction for greater strength and durability - can be used for liquid applications.
- Durable sidewalls provide rigidity and improved load transfer to the corners.
- Coved reinforced corners provides strong reinforcement and eliminate sharp angles that trap dirt and debris.
- Positive base to top interlock allows self supporting stacks, with or without lids.
- Smooth interiors of these reusable bulk containers allow for easy cleaning.
- Beveled forkstraps allow for smoother and more rapid handling.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drain plugs - allows easier means of emptying the reusable bulk containers contents and facilitates easier washing and rinsing.
- Optional identification plaques for easy identification.
- Lid option - optional o-ring seal provides a watertight cover.
- Optional colors are available by special order.